Bamboo Tenant Manager
Step by Step guide
1. Install Latest Package on AppCatalog
You can install the package by navigating to AppCatalog, dragging and dropping the .sppkg file into the appcatalog
2. Install "Bamboo Tenant Manager" on App Catalog Level
you need to install "Bamboo Tenant Manager" on the app catalog level by navigating to the app catalog and clicking on "Site Contents".
NOTE: The tenant manager app should be installed in the same catalog where the Bamboo Product is installed. That is, if Bamboo Product .sppkg is installed in the Tenant App Catalog, then Tenant manager app should also be installed in Tenant manager catalog and if the product .sppkg in the site collection app catalog, then the tenant manager should also be installed in the site collection app catalog.
Install "Bamboo Tenant Manager" web part and wait until it is completely installed on the app catalog
3. Verify if the "Bamboo Tenant Manager" List exists on AppCatalog
Verify if the "Bamboo Tenant Manager" List exists, if not please create a list on the AppCatalog level with the following columns
-- Single Line
4. Create Page on App Catalog
You can access "Tenant Manager by Bamboo" only at the App Catalog level so you need to create a page by navigating to
- Create a New "Web Part Page"
- Add Name of Page
- Select Layout
- Change Save Location to "Site Pages"
Hit the "Create" Button
5. Add web part to the site page
Once the site page is created you need to add a web part by clicking on "Add a Web Part"
- Now Select "Bamboo Solution" under the categories
- "Bamboo Tenant Manager" under Parts
Now you have successfully Installed Bamboo Tenant Manager on the App catalog level.