Restrict cross-site group members’ access to sensitive pages and redirect them to an alternate page specified in the web part.
Configuring the Group Redirect Web Part
After installing the Group Redirect product to your app catalog using Bamboo Installer, you will see one new web part available for you to add to a page.
To begin, add this webpart to any page by clicking the blue “Configure” button:
Group Redirect by Bamboo Solutions
This webpart allows you to setup the rules and criteria for any redirects you would like to set up on any page that it is on. The Group Redirect webpart is specific to the page on which it is setup.
Group Redirect Fields(Settings):
- Select Is or Not to determine whether the rule includes or excludes the criteria you will select
- SharePoint Group
- Select the SharePoint group to which the rule should apply
- Choose And to apply the redirect only to users who match both rules
- Choose Or to apply the redirect to users who match either rule
- Redirect to
- Enter the destination URL (absolute) in the Redirect to field
- Add Rule
- You can continue to add groups to the rule and modify them
- Add Criteria
- To create an entirely separate criteria, click the Add Criteria button
- To save and apply modifications
- To close the configure window without saving any changes
Group Redirect About Tab:
The group redirect about tab includes information about the product on your domain, copyright information, and a button to activate a step-by-step tour of the product.