List Rollup Cloud Part®
Version App Catalog 220.127.116.11
Aggregate data from across sites and site collections into a single view
After adding the List Rollup Cloud Part® to a page, the user can click on the icon to pull up the List Rollup Data Selector panel.
- Select the Discovery Mode: List Rollup Allows you to specify how you find your data.
- Enter the Site URL where the desired list(s) are located on your SharePoint website. Click on the "Load Lists" button.
- Your lists will now be loaded in the List drop-down menu below. Select the list you want to add to the Rollup, then click Add to Rollup. This will add your selected List to the Rollup Summary below. You can now go back and add different lists from the same website or change the URL and add them from other sites.
- The Select Columns field lets you specify what data you want to view from your lists. Click on the field and it will bring up Column options. Select the options you want listed.
Note: The list columns available to pick from are derived from the first list you selected to add to the Rollup. Therefore, only values from columns that share the same column name accross all selected lists in the Rollup will be shown in the final Rollup results.
- Next you can specify how you want your data sorted in the Sort By field and the order in which it is sorted on initial rendering.
- Finally, you can either choose to show all the data, or add a custom filter.
- When you have made all your selections press the Submit Button at the bottom.
- All of data from multiple lists is now aggregated and displayed in a neat, orderly fashion that you specified. Want to add another list? Or a different column? Or maybe a filter? Just click on the icon reconfigure any options you need.