Carousel Cloud Part®
Enhance your site collection with rotating images that include titles, descriptions, and hyperlinks.
Customizing the Carousel
Once you have added the Carousel Cloud Part® on your page, click the icon to customize the carousel. This will bring the "Edit Carousel Settings" form:
Creating a new Carousel slide library
- In the "Edit Carousel Settings" form, in the Select Carousel library drop-down, choose Create a new library.
- Enter a name in the Carousel Name field.
- Click on the Create Library button.
A new SharePoint Document Library has now been created named with the same Carousel Name specified in step 2. To add/modify the slides, see Adding/Modifying Carousel Slides.
Adding/Modifying Carousel slides
In the "Edit Carousel Settings" form, click on the Edit Slides button.
The corresponding Document Library will open in a new browser tab. All images uploaded to this library will automatically become slides in the Carousel Cloud Part®.
To customize your slides, just use the image "Properties" to control the slide headline, body, link, and expiration date. All fields are optional.
- The value in the Title field will display as the slide headline.
- The value in the Body field will display as the slide body.
- The URL and label entered in the URL field will be rendered as a button that links the user to that URL.
- The OpenMode field allows the user to specify if the button link will open in the current browser tab, or in a new one.
- Use the ExpDate field to enter an expiration date for the slide. A slide will not be included in the carousel if its expiration date has passed.