We understand that farms and SharePoint constantly change and products might need support from one of our expert technicians. This article contains our contact information and policies.
Bamboo Support Contact Information:
Tickets can be created by going to our ticketing system request form at
Or by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a ticket will be generated for you.
Standard Support Hours are 8am to 5pm in the Eastern United States time zone, Monday through Friday.
Bamboo Support includes:
- Problem isolation and identification, as related to Bamboo products
- Bamboo error message analysis and resolution
- Bug reporting and follow-up
- General advice on product issues involving usage, implementation, licensing, operation, and functionality (Please note that this does not include how to implement products for specific business use cases, nor does it include step-by-step assistance with installing the product in a user environment)
- Unlimited access to our knowledge base, community forums, blogs, usage tips, and useful product information
Bamboo Support does NOT include:
- Bamboo Product Training for administrators or end users
- Design and Configuration Services for Bamboo products
- System/SharePoint administration NOT related to Bamboo products
- Debugging or inspecting non-Bamboo products or implementations that contain user-written code
- Support of Bamboo products on non-standard or inadequate system environments
- Support of sites, web applications or Alternate Access Mappings that have had name changes.
- Technical support for end of life software releases, as defined by Bamboo
- Up-to-date information on current releases, product compatibility, restrictions, enhancements, workarounds, and fixes
- Migration related issues
- Performance or data related identified issues
- Support needed outside of standard support hours
- Removal of products or any issues related to removal of Bamboo Solutions products.
* For requests that fall outside of Standard Bamboo Support a hourly services engagement can be entered into with one of our experienced SharePoint Administrators.