After Bamboo Web License Manager has been installed, follow these instructions to activate your product licenses. If you want to activate a Bamboo product on multiple Web front-end servers, you will need a separate license key for each server.
- Open Central Administration. In the Bamboo Solutions section, click Manage My License Keys.
- In the Bamboo Web License Manager page, expand the appropriate section and click the link for the Bamboo product you purchased.
- To access the License Activation page for a product use one of the following methods:
- Click on the product name to access the Status page and then click on the Status hyperlink:
- In the context menu next to the product name, select Activate/Deactivate to access the Activation page directly:
- In the Activation page, enter the License Key and click the Activate button to complete the activation process.
Your Bamboo product has now been activated and is ready for use.
Optional: Choosing License Servers
Bamboo products are deployed to all servers in the farm running the SharePoint SharePoint Services Web Application service, which may include servers that do not serve Web content. Only servers that serve Web content and have Bamboo products installed need a license key, but all servers will appear on the Web License Manager Status and Activation pages. If you would like to select only Web front-end servers to be displayed in Web License Manager, click the Choose License Server(s) link on the Bamboo Web License Manager main page. This step is optional, but makes it easier for SharePoint administrators to see which servers in the farm need a license key.