The installation process for the "Modern-ready" version of Bamboo Cloud Parts® is a bit different than the "Classic" versions. Follow the steps below to get your Bamboo Cloud Parts® ready to be used in your "Modern" pages.
Download the Cloud Part's .sppkg File
Obtain the .sppkg file and save it somewhere in your computer.
Upload and activate the Cloud Part® "App" to your App Catalog
Follow the steps on the article linked below to upload and activate the Cloud Part® "app." This will ensure the Cloud Part® is available for users to add to their site collections and pages. In the article, ignore Step 3: Install an app for users.
- Add the Cloud Part® "app" to your site collection(s)
- Navigate to your site collection's Site Contents page, and click on "Add an app."
- Locate the app under the section "Apps you can add." All of Bamboo's Cloud Part® apps begin with the word "Bamboo."
- Click on the app to enable it on your site collection.
- Add the Cloud Part® "app" to your modern page(s)
- Navigate to the modern page you want to add the Cloud Part to.
- Click on "Edit" to bring the page to edit mode.
- Click on the + icon to add a new app into your page.
- The Cloud Part is now available to be selected among the other apps in your SharePoint environment. Click on the tile with the Cloud Part's name to add it to the page*.