There is no restriction on where the Alert Plus Services can be installed. However, it is recommended that the Alert Plus Services are installed and run on a server other than the SharePoint server to reduce the system load in large SharePoint environments.
Articles in this section
- Bamboo Support Information
- File Share Library Access Account requires "allow log on locally" to SharePoint servers
- Do the Search Web Parts search the content of the attachments?
- How can I change the text on the user interface that reads "Please enter domain\User Name"?
- Products Activated Using Bamboo License Manager
- Is There a Way for Me to Find Out Which Alerts I am Subscribed to in the Alert Plus System?
- How do I duplicate an Alert setting to another List?
- Can the Alert Plus Services reside on the same machine as SharePoint?
- How do I get a list of all the Alerts someone else is subscribed to?
- Can I configure Alert Plus to provide true real-time notification?