The Alert Plus default interval for "Immediate" alerting is two minutes. The smallest alerting interval that can be configured through the Alert Plus UI is one minute, however that is not a recommended setting as it may impact server performance.
Articles in this section
- File Share Library Access Account requires "allow log on locally" to SharePoint servers
- Do the Search Web Parts search the content of the attachments?
- How can I change the text on the user interface that reads "Please enter domain\User Name"?
- Products Activated Using Bamboo License Manager
- Is There a Way for Me to Find Out Which Alerts I am Subscribed to in the Alert Plus System?
- How do I duplicate an Alert setting to another List?
- Can the Alert Plus Services reside on the same machine as SharePoint?
- How do I get a list of all the Alerts someone else is subscribed to?
- Can I configure Alert Plus to provide true real-time notification?
- Can I change the e-mail address listed in the From address for sent messages?