The Alert Plus Cloud Part® sends email messages on behalf of the sender specified on the To line. Because the message is sent on behalf of rather than actually from that sender, your organization's SPAM filter may block the message or send it to a Junk folder.
To avoid that, add the Alert Plus domain to your Allow List in Exchange. For Office 365 Exchange, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Office 365 Administration Center at https://portal.office.com/adminportal/
- Select the Exchange Admin Center from the navigation on the left side of the page.
- In the Exchange Admin Center, click on the Spam Filter link in the middle of the page.
- On the Spam Filter page, edit the Default filter by clicking on the pencil icon.
- On the Spam Filter Policy dialog, click on Allow Lists and add alert.bamboosolutions.com to the list of allowed domains as shown in Figure 1 below.
- Click Save to save the changes and close the dialog.
Figure 1. Adding alert.bamboosolutions.com to list of allowed domains.