To find out which product version you have, read KB.11999: How to Find the File Version for a Bamboo Product.
Below are the lists of features and issues for each release of this product.
- Cannot filter data via Web Part Connection if selected filter item contains '%'.
- No color-coding is displayed in the legend for Work Week view.
- Title values containing “<” or “>” do not appear in the tool tip or Gantt view.
- No Exchange data is shown if some Exchange events contain the special character “<” or “>”.
Initial Release on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016.
This build runs on SharePoint Server 2016. This release contains the same functionality as the equivalent version number of the SharePoint 2013 build of this product.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release. For information about using this product, read the Online Documentation.
|Known Issues & Limitations
- Holiday events are hidden in Week views if another event occurs in the same timeslot.